It is so frustrating to ruin a favorite dress, or blouse with an unsightly stain. Here are some tips on how to remove stains from your clothes. However, before you try one of these methods, do a little test on a corner that is not visible when you wear it, to make sure that it won’t damage the fabric. Of course, bleach must always be used diluted in water according to the instructions and cannot be used on colored fabrics.
– Blood stains can be removed with baking soda, bleach or hydrogen peroxide.
– Grease can be removed with detergent, dishwashing liquid or soda.
– Ink can be removed with baking soda or bleach.
– Lipstick can be removed with detergent, hydrogen peroxide or bleach.
– Mildew can be removed with ammonia, baking soda or bleach.